***Sign Up Today***
Student Clinical Massages
$20 (60min) Massage
$30 (90min) Massage
Call 530-891-4301 for Details
July 5th – Nov. 10th, 2016
Level I 500 Hour
Massage Training Program
$5990.00 if Tuition Paid In Full by May 15th, 2016
- Standard Tuition: $6,500.00
- Payment in full, 30 days in advance: $6200.00
- Nonrefundable $250 deposit to hold your place: ($250.00 Registration Fee) & $250.00 Administration Fee (applicable if withdrawal occurs after 1st week of program).
- Payment Plan: $6,990 ($1,000 deposit due on/before first day) & only $6,790 (if paid by the end of week 12)!!! Please note that there are NO refunds granted for students that enroll in payment plan
Chico Therapy Wellness Center Mission Statement:
Since 1989, our mission has been to provide the most professional and ethical bodywork training as possible, striving to maintain the highest standards of education, from the beginning student to the established therapist seeking continuing education. We continue to educate students on laws and regulations in the massage industry at federal, state, county, and city levels.
Qualified Massage Therapy Instructors
We are the largest and the oldest massage school in Northern California. We have been training massage therapists since 1989. You'll receive a well-rounded curriculum that is compliant with all of the current state regulations.
We also have internationally trained Massage Therapists on-site available for appointment!
Call now to book an appointment!
Additional benefits of our school:
- counseling meeting with students who want to start their own business
- one on one training and/or turtoring outside of class
- more than 1,000 hours of advanced training in over twenty different massage modalities
- state approved advanced training
Comprehensive course curriculum
Since 1989, we have been the number one state-approved massage school in Northern California. In just 19 weeks, you can start a new career with our award winning massage therapy training!
SEE OUR COURSES
Instructors and Staff
Besides state certification, we have internationally and nationally trained instructors in a variety of curriculum. Our goal is not only to educate, but to make sure you become successful.
CLICK FOR MORE INFO
Get your 500 Hours!
- Sit in on Level 1 & Level 2 Class
- Instructor Development program
Are you ready to start seeing clients but don't have a space?
You can rent our facility and have access to all the amenities.
Click here to find out more!
***California Requirements changed on 01/1/15:
- Level 1 Hours up to 500 (was 400 hours)
- Certified Massage Therapist state requirement is now 500 hours and passing a state test